[vbox-dev] Changing the depth of the VNC server in VBox_OSE

karim.allah.ahmed at gmail.com karim.allah.ahmed at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:31:57 GMT 2011

I'm trying to decrease the depth of the VirtualBox VNC server from the
client ( vncviewer :port -depth 16 ) but VBox internal VNC server doesn't
respond and Stays at '32' bits per pixel.

I've read the source code of VBoxHeadless and tried to tune the parameters a
little bit by hand with no luck. I'm not into libvncserver stuff, so I maybe
doing something wrong.

Can some body please tell me how to decrease the depth of the server ?

Thanks.
--
Karim Allah Ahmed.
LinkedIn <http://eg.linkedin.com/pub/karim-allah-ahmed/13/829/550/>