[vbox-dev] Build OSE on Win7 x64

Vladimir Chtchetkine vchtch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:49:20 GMT 2011

Thank you, Mark.

Can you please share a bit what you did to do (at least partial) build? At
this time I can't even pass the configuration step (well, I could by
changing configure.vbs script, but this is a bit too hacky for me), so your
experience in that would be a big help and time saver. Of course if I manage
to build it I will share what it takes. I'm not greedy :-)

Cheers,

Vladimir

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Mark Roddy <mark.roddy at virtualcomputer.com