[vbox-dev] Build OSE on Win7 x64

Mark Roddy mark.roddy at virtualcomputer.com
Fri Apr 29 19:29:35 GMT 2011

Hey when you get it working please post a detailed description of what
you did. I have been trying to get a reasonable build environment for
windows using recent toolchains working for a while now, and it has not
been fun and I have not yet managed to get a complete build.

The build requirements at virtualbox.org are hopelessly out of date.
There are a few messages in this list archive that document what others
have done with some rev or other of the OSE. It would be real nice if
the developers would update the build instructions to something that
works and is supportable and that doesn't require editing standard
include files from assorted build tools.