[vbox-dev] v4.0.0_BETA4 - IVRDEServer - VideoChannel & VideoChannelQuality

Achim Hasenmüller achim.hasenmueller at oracle.com
Mon Dec 20 13:08:16 GMT 2010

Well, extension packs are separate from VirtualBox and just the fact that VirtualBox was updated doesn't necessarily mean that the extension packs need an update as well. In fact, it worked perfectly on your system.

We do not have a central repository of extension packs (yet) so we can't really do what Firefox does. If the extension pack is not compatible with your version of VirtualBox, there will be a notification.

Achim