[vbox-dev] v4.0.0_BETA4 - IVRDEServer - VideoChannel & VideoChannelQuality

Joseph Smith joseph1962smith at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 12:58:13 GMT 2010

Ah Ha !!!!

<ugh> ... I completely forgot!  Not accustomed to that process yet.  Thank you!

Would it be possible to update the installer to ask/remind/warn about updating
extpacks that are already installed?  Maybe something similar to how Firefox
notifies of extensions?

I suspect there will be cases where updating an extpack may not be
required/necessary ... so an 'auto-update' would not be a good thing ...
especially in the case of third-party extpacks.

*** Oopss ... in my last reply, somehow forgot to do a reply-all ... so
re-adding the vbox-dev mailing list back to the distro.

Thanks again,
Joe