[vbox-dev] Warning: latest vbox OSE from svn is corrupting xml files

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 23:28:48 GMT 2009

On 10/17/2009 02:11 PM, walt wrote:
> The latest revision is 23759, and I'm seeing corruption of the
> my-virtual-machine-name.xml files after discarding snapshots.

Well, I'm mystified.  I spent hours today making and discarding
snapshots without any problems.

Yesterday I sent a follow-up post describing exactly what I had
to edit in order to get the xml files working again -- but it
hasn't made it to the list yet.  Maybe gmane.org is having
problems this weekend.

Anyway, I can't reproduce my original problem so I'll shut up
for now and say thanks to the devs for a great product :o)