[vbox-dev] VHD not readable by Hyper-V

Shu Wu superwushu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:27:27 GMT 2009

Can your VHD disk be read by Virtual PC or Virtual Server? It seems that
Hyper-V and Virtual-PC share the same vhd format. One year ago I wrote my
own program to generate a vhd file and make it to be accepted by Virtual PC,
just following the official vhd specification. But I haven't tested it on
Hyper-V.

Cheers,

Wu Shu