[vbox-dev] Wish for the future: XML

Jonas Mellin jonas.mellin at his.se
Tue Oct 13 07:44:57 GMT 2009

I would appreciate output in XML format from VBoxManage command since I
am on a university and want to automate installation for my students to
reduce their problems. It is, of course, perfectly possible to parse the
output, BUT it would be simpled in XML. For a starter, the information
commands could be added with an XML option. In the second step, it would
be useful to enable packaging of error messages in XML as well.

--
Carpe Diem!
===