[vbox-dev] diff for configure.vbs for 64 build

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 3 09:25:55 GMT 2009

Huihong,

we are using version 3.3.3 of MingW32 and this has to be the 32-bit
version, even for Windows 64 (remember, the raw mode == non-VT-x/AMD-V
mode is always 32 bit).

Cross-compiling on Linux is no problem in general as gcc -m32 produces
32-bit code even on 64-bit machines and 32-bit binaries run well on
64-bit machines as well (but both should apply to Windows as well).

Kind regards,

Frank

--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel