[vbox-dev] diff for configure.vbs for 64 build

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 23:35:40 GMT 2009

Hi Frank,

I managed to build all pieces on win.amd64 except these two modules:

VBoxRem2.rel and RuntimeR3NoCRTGCC

I had to comment these 2 out from .kmk files in order to build the rest.

Can you shed some lights on how to build these two? What mingw gcc version are you using on amd64 windows platform? or, if you build these two on linux, how do you do that? (seems VBoxREM2.rel is ELF image format, instead of windows dll format)

Thanks,

Huihong