[vbox-dev] Shared clipboard, overview of host-client -interaction

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 16 12:18:58 GMT 2009

Hello Jori,

Jori Mantysalo wrote:
> Hi. I am looking for a way to get shared clipboard to Linux-client
> console (for example integrating this to gpm code).
[snip]
> xclient, but haven't figured out how things work.
Try reading include/VBox/VBoxGuest.h (especially the end of the file)
and src/VBox/Additions/common/VBoxGuestLib/VBoxGuestR3LibClipboard.cpp

Regards,

Michael