[vbox-dev] VBoxWeb

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 15 12:20:29 GMT 2009

  Josh,

 This commit was mostly a refactoring effort,  not functional
implementation, it seems PyWin has serious troubles with  VBox  typelib,
and cannot generate correct wrappers/calls.  Are there people familiar
with using COM from Python on Windows? Any special switches to midl.exe
or anything else, to make typelib  compatible with Python->COM bridge?

 Thanks,
     Nikolay