[vbox-dev] VBoxWeb

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 29 07:55:53 GMT 2009

      Hello,

  Yesterday I completed Python (and maybe other scripting languages)
support for Windows, so OSE trunk should have functional version (2.2.2
doesn't have it, as change is pretty intrusive). Feel free to test and
report issues (there are few known, already, but vboxshell.py works).

   Nikolay.