[vbox-dev] VBoxWeb

Josh Wright jshwright at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:56:15 GMT 2009

Windows python COM support was added only very recently
(http://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/18681), and I'm not sure how
complete it is. I don't have a Windows host to play with (I realize
you can run VBox in VBox, but it hasn't been high on the priority
list).

~JW

(Alexey, sorry you're getting this twice... hit the wrong reply button...)