[vbox-dev] 2.0.2 - QT Frontends don't compile on windows: VBoxqt-mt.lib requested, moc not found, ...

nolan de souza nolandsouza at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:56:33 GMT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the efforts in checking this out. I've also been been wondering
why this has not been fixed in the build scripts from trunk. Maybe you can
send patches for the fixes. Or I'll try and incorporate what you've said
into patches for configure.vbs etc and send them to everyone. I'm sure it'll
help all of us. I've been building on Visual Studio 2005 thus far but
*without* the QT frontends, since that part of the build hadn't worked for
me.

I have a few questions though:

1. I believe VirtualBox 2.0.2 shipped with QT4 (4.3.3), because I see the
VBoxQtCore4.dll and VBoxQtGui4.dll files present and do not see any QT3