[vbox-dev] FreeBSD port

Jason Spiro jasonspiro2 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:55:34 GMT 2008

2008/5/13, Matt <datahead4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am able to get past this problem by changing a line in the configure
> script.  I'm not sure if this is the recommended or most appropriate
> way, but it seems to work for me on 7.0-RELEASE i386.
>
> -BUILD_LIBXSLT=
> +BUILD_LIBXSLT="`pkg-config libxslt --libs`"

If it works for you and if you are sure it does not cause problems
later in the build, use it.  But it's not the recommended way.  :)

(P.S. I'm no longer interested enough in FreeBSD to continue working
on VBox configure on FreeBSD.)

--Jason, author of the old FreeBSD start-fixing-configure-script patch
which was merged as http://www.virtualbox.org/browser/trunk/configure?rev=3163

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more.
+1 (613) 668-6096 / info at jspiro.com