[vbox-dev] Host - Nevada build 89 - Virtualbox 1.6.0

robin ridler - Sun Microsystems - Camberley United Kingdom Robin.Ridler at Sun.COM
Tue May 13 13:06:59 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have been trying to use Virtualbox on a Solaris host using Windows XP
as the guest.  However everytime I try to boot a vm it dumps core.  I
have tried to debug where exactly the problem is but there are no
symbols.  Is it possible to get hold of a binary with debug symbols?  I
have looked into compiling my own version but it is quite involved,
compiling QT etc...

Many thanks

Robin Ridler