[vbox-dev] Host - Nevada build 89 - Virtualbox 1.6.0

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Wed May 14 11:20:46 GMT 2008

Hello Robin,

Unfortunately, there are no debug symbols available for the 1.6.0
release for Solaris hosts.  If you wish to follow this up, I could
provide you with a (more recent) build containing debug symbols,
although it does not include an installer, so you would have to set it
up manually.  Otherwise you might like to post a log file from a crashed
VM which might provide clues as to what is going wrong.

Regards,

Michael