[vbox-dev] Host - Nevada build 89 - Virtualbox 1.6.0

robin ridler - Sun Microsystems - Camberley United Kingdom Robin.Ridler at Sun.COM
Wed May 14 11:35:55 GMT 2008

Hello Michael,

Unfortunately I have re-installed the machine since I last posted so
have lost the logs.  I would love it if you could give me a more recent
version containing debug symbols, then I could follow this up further.

We were going to use VMware for our virtual machines but it would be
much preferred to use Solaris and gain the benefits of ZFS for storage
etc...

Many thanks

Robin Ridler