[vbox-dev] Open a remote session using ws

Christian Smith - Sun Microsystems - Dublin Ireland Christian.Smith at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 12 13:43:08 GMT 2008

After some more investigation it seems the core web service parts needed
to open a session are not exposed in the jax-ws stuff.  As a workaround
you can use the following though:

            String sessionRef;
            sessionRef =
                        mPort.port.iWebsessionManagerGetSessionObject(
                        mPort._this);
            session = new ISession(sessionRef, mPort.port);

**mPort is an IVirtualBox instance

I have emailed the jax-ws maintainer and pointed this out so fingers
crossed :-)

-Christian