[vbox-dev] Open a remote session using ws

Christian Smith - Sun Microsystems - Dublin Ireland Christian.Smith at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 12 08:32:30 GMT 2008

Hi,

Is there any error output?  If so could you post it?  I ran in to a
couple of issues yesterday (still unresolved) trying to create a machine.

Code:

        String baseFolder =
                mPort.getSystemProperties().getDefaultMachineFolder();

        IMachine machine =
                mPort.createMachine( baseFolder, "clone",
UUID.randomUUID());

Exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
com.sun.xml.ws.commons.virtualbox.InvalidObjectFaultMsg: VirtualBox
error: Invalid managed object reference "_this"
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.commons.virtualbox.IVirtualBox.createMachine(IVirtualBox.java:355)

Is this similar to yours??

-Christian