[vbox-dev] Newer revisions not compiling on Debian Lenny

André Neves andrechalella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:20:16 GMT 2008

Hi Walt,

I couldn't find anything related to enabling 32-bit emulation on my system
which I hadn't already done. Also, configure successfully passes the test
"Checking for 32-bit support". Are you positive that the problem lies there?

If this is the case, could you point me the direction on "enabling 32-bit
emulation in my kernel config file"? I couldn't find much help on this
topic.

Regards,
André