Ticket #9061 (closed defect: obsolete)
3 VM servers all became unresponsive
|Reported by:||Gigamatrix||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
All three virtual machines were running on Win7 Host with 16 Gig of RAM:
VM Primary Domain Controller VM SQL Server 2008R2 VM SharePoint 2010 Foundation WFE Pod 0
- I switched to VM SharePoint 2010 Foundation WFE Pod 0 server
- I mounted an ISO disk - the virtual system became unresponsive
- I waited close to 15 minutes - no change in response
- I switched to VM SQL Server 2008R2, and "saved the machine state" - then this virtual system began not responding
- I switched to the VM Primary Domain Controller to "pause it".
- It Paused ok
- Then un-paused VM Primary Domain Controller
- This system then became unresponsive.
- Attempted go to the Oracle VM Box Manager - it became unresponsive.
- Waited close to 15 minutes - no change in response...
- Finally killed them in Windows Task Manager.
- Restarted each VM - Problem on VM Primary Domain Controller
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.