Ticket #8755 (closed defect: fixed)
Ubuntu 10.04 kernel panic on high network load => Fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||fryckbos||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
- VirtualBox 4.0.4
- Ubuntu 10.04 host (64 bit)
- 1 Ubuntu 10.04 guest (64 bit)
- Running on a quad core AMD Opteron
- Bridged network, using e1000.
- 4 concurrent http wgets to a local server (at gigabit)
- No problems when using 1 core
- Kernel panic in guest when using 4 cores
Kernel panic is always in e1000_clean.
- Version changed from VirtualBox 4.0.4 to VirtualBox 4.0.6
- Description modified (diff)
comment:31 Changed 6 years ago by frank
- Summary changed from Ubuntu 10.04 kernel panic on high network load to Ubuntu 10.04 kernel panic on high network load => Fixed in SVN
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.