Ticket #8329 (closed enhancement: fixed)
GLX_DRAWABLE_TYPE does not report GLX_WINDOW_BIT -> fixed after 4.2
|Reported by:||sagaki||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by michael) (diff)
In the guest PC, I compiled an attached source (mainly borrow from http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glXIntro.xml ) and ran it. I noticed that glXGetFBConfigAttrib() with GLX_DRAWABLE returns only GLX_PIXMAP_BIT(=0x2).
As the sample source works fine, I suggest GLX_WINDOW_BIT(=0x1) value should also be set in GLX_DRAWABLE attribute if VirtualBox has a qualification.
My environments are follows:
- VirtualBox 4.0.2
- Windows 7 64-bit with NVIDIA NVS 3100M (Lenovo T410)
- Guest additions 4.0.3
- Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit (2.6.35-25-generic)
- libgl1-mesa-dev 7.9~git20100924-0ubuntu2
- server glx version string
- 1.3 Chromium
- Summary changed from GLX_DRAWABLE_TYPE does not report GLX_WINDOW_BIT to GLX_DRAWABLE_TYPE does not report GLX_WINDOW_BIT -> fixed after 4.2