Ticket #7220 (closed defect: worksforme)
Failed to load unit 'PATM' (VERR_SSM_LOADED_TOO_MUCH, PATM)
|Reported by:||nim||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
I have a guest Fedora version 13 running inside VirtualBox since 3.2.0 (or older) and upgraded all the way to 3.26. It had been working fine.
Yesterday I saved the guest OS while KDE session is loading (it's very slow). Now I get this error when I try to restore the state.
- Component changed from other to VMM/RAW
- Summary changed from Failed to load unit 'PATM' (VERR_SSM_LOADED_TOO_MUCH). to Failed to load unit 'PATM' (VERR_SSM_LOADED_TOO_MUCH, PATM)
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Description modified (diff)