Ticket #7002 (closed defect: fixed)
SnowLeopard 64 bit guest does not run with >= 2048 MB RAM -> fixed in SVN.
|Reported by:||ehoke||Owned by:|
|Cc:||Guest type:||OSX Server|
When I try to boot a SnowLeopard 64 bit guest on a SnowLeopard host, with the RAM for the guest set to 2048 MB or greater, after clicking start, the VM immediately gets stuck on the black screen. Booting with 2047 MB works correctly, as does booting a 32 bit SnowLeopard guest.
- Summary changed from SnowLeopard 64 bit guest does not run with >= 2048 MB RAM to SnowLeopard 64 bit guest does not run with >= 2048 MB RAM -> fixed in SVN.
comment:27 Changed 2 months ago by aeichner
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to obsolete
comment:29 Changed 7 weeks ago by TylerLoch
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution obsolete deleted