Ticket #7000 (closed defect: fixed)
Keys are always captured regardless of GUI icon -> clarified in documentation as of 7 Jun 2011 (not in version 4.0)
|Reported by:||andys||Owned by:|
Win7x64 host, WinXPSP3 guest.
When I press host key inside guest it does this -
- correctly returns mouse pointer outside,
- key input icon in gui status bar becomes grey,
3.a. most keys are still send inside the guest (most simple keys - letters, numbers etc). Tested with notepad.
3.b. some are duplicated in host - when I press Win key I get start menu popup in both guest and host
3.c. some are left in guest only (microsoft keyboard's volume +/- keys)
Changing keyboard auto-capture and integrated mouse settings didn't help.
Guest additions are installed in guest machine.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted