Ticket #638 (closed defect: duplicate)
IO APIC eat 100% (32 bits guests) -> duplicate of 4392
|Reported by:||axet||Owned by:|
Fedora 7 host, Macbook Pro. If i enable option IO APIC VirtualBox eat all CPU, independ my windows guest work or in idle state.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.6.0 to VirtualBox 2.0.4
- Summary changed from IO APIC eat 100% to IO APIC eat 100% (32 bits guests)
comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by sandervl73
- Version changed from VirtualBox 2.0.4 to VirtualBox 2.2.0
comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by sandervl73
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.