Ticket #5944 (new defect)
Windows 7 "Cannot access kernel driver / Windows XP spawning session"
|Reported by:||kalkzone||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Installed VBox 3.1.2 56127 on Windows 7 Home host
- created empty new Maschine for Windows XP SP3
- nearly default options / except for paths to storage location and increased ram setting
- simply tried to start the machine with XP installation media inserted physically
- immediately after starting ".. cannot access kernel driver .."
- separate popup "Windows XP spawning session" ... to be killed by taskmanager.
- Virtualbox itself then was shut down regulary by Close button
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Virtualbox 3.1.2-56127Win "Cannot access kernel driver / Windows XP spawning session" to Windows 7 "Cannot access kernel driver / Windows XP spawning session"
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.