Ticket #5291 (closed defect: fixed)
Focus/Text insertion problem when Log Viewer open => Fixed in SVN/3.1.0
|Reported by:||MarkCranness||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 3.0.8||Keywords:||log viewer, focus|
Windows XP host: Open VirtualBox Log Viewer (Machine>Show Log...).
- Alt+Tab back to main VirtualBox window, leaving Log Viewer window open.
- Select (for example) Settings>System>Base Memory and key digits. NOTE: No numbers appear in the Base Memory editbox.
- Press 'Backspace' key. NOTE: Backspace does delete digits.
- Alt+Tab to VirtualBox Log Viewer. NOTE: Characters typed were captured by log viewer (and interpreted as a 'find' operation).
- Summary changed from Focus/Text insertion problem when Log Viewer open to Focus/Text insertion problem when Log Viewer open => Fixed in SVN/3.1.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.