Ticket #4744 (reopened defect)
Windows host and guest drives should be WHQL certified (Windows logo testing)
|Reported by:||johnclayton||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 3.0.4||Keywords:||WHQL logo testing|
Just upgraded VB from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 on Windows XP. Upgrading the guest additions failed with the error that the driver for the VirtualBox Graphics Adapter has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. I've tried uninstalling the previous guest additions and get the same error.
The host is also XP.
The guest is configured with 16MB of video RAM with 3D Acceleration disabled.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Keywords WHQL logo testing added; graphics driver removed
- Summary changed from Graphics driver doesn't install in XP guest to Windows host and guest drives should be WHQL certified (Windows logo testing)