Ticket #3862 (closed defect: obsolete)
Switching off seamless mode makes VB window disappear
|Reported by:||dimitris||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Host is Kubuntu 9.04, guest is XP SP3 with 2.2.2 guest additions.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start guest; it was last not in seamless mode, so it starts in its own window.
- Host-L to go to seamless mode.
- Host-L to go back to its own window.
- Guest window doesn't appear, and neither do any programs' windows that were displaying on the guest's desktop.
- VB is still sort-of responding: If I "explicitly" switch to the VB window using the KDE taskbar, and then press Host-L, VB switches back to seamless mode.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.