Ticket #3597 (closed defect: fixed)
VBox 2.1.4 Freezes on shutdown of Windows Server 2008
|Reported by:||JdL||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Host: Windows Server 2008 64-bit Guest(s): Windows Server 2008 32-bit and Windows XP 32-bit
The process is as follows:
- VM instance is running for several days in a row
- User clicks start > shutdown > confirm
- Screen shows "saving settings / shutting down" and stays there
- Clicking "X" to terminate machine yields nothing
- Eventually windows says the instance is not responding
- I must open up the processes and terminate the offending process manually
This occurs quite frequently.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.