Ticket #2692 (closed defect: duplicate)
Win key sticks upon locking computer on Vista -> duplicate of #2537
|Reported by:||drewunwired||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 2.0.6||Keywords:||vista stuck key|
Description (last modified by michael) (diff)
The best way I can describe the bug is to show how to reproduce it: Host: Vista x86 with VT-x enabled Guest: Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy) x86 with Guest Additions installed
- Start up guest (Seamless mode optional).
- Give the VM focus, but keep the cursor out of the guest window(s) (so host gets keyboard input)
- Lock the computer by holding the Windows flag key (either left or right) and hitting L.
- Try to enter a lowercase 'u' on the password screen only to get the Ease of Access dialog to pop up instead (as what happens when you hit Win+U).
- Hit the Windows key once to reset the Win key sticking.
- Observe that you can now properly type a lowercase 'u' without issues.
Give another application focus before locking the screen.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Win key sticks upon locking computer on Vista to Win key sticks upon locking computer on Vista -> duplicate of #2613