Ticket #265 (closed defect: obsolete)
Symantec Ghost restore hangs
|Reported by:||DannyZeng||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 1.3.8||Keywords:||Symantec Ghost|
Description (last modified by aeichner) (diff)
- host ubuntu 6.10 with www.2.6.17-11-generic kernel
- host network tap1
- booted vbox from a PC-DOS floopy image from www.netbootdisk.com
- mapped a Windows server share to drive I: - OK
- run Symantec Ghost 8.2 from the drive I: - OK
- started restore a Windows XP image to virtual machine - OK
- transfered 100MB out of 4.5GB data in 1:18 minute, then vbox froze
- when vbox freeze, it does not use any CPU as shown in "top"
This is a show-stopper as Ghost is the only ways to setup company-standard Windows images where I work.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.