Ticket #2345 (closed defect: fixed)
NoDNSforNAT warning for VirtualBox on Solaris 10/u5 x86 64 bit
|Reported by:||axellec||Owned by:|
Whenever I create and launch a virtual machine, I keep on getting the NoDNSforNAT warning (and consequently do not have any network).
My host has the following configuration:
- Solaris 10 u5, on an AMD64
- static IP address
- /etc/nsswitch.conf: hosts line is set to "files dns"
- /etc/resolv.conf: contains the IP of my 2 DNS: nameserver 188.8.131.52 and nameserver 184.108.40.206
- I access Internet without any problem.
- my network card is a Yukon.
This occurs with all guests: Windows XP, Ubuntu...