Ticket #1947 (closed defect: fixed)
Virtualbox.exe use 100% CPU when debug VM with WinDBG. -> fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||aaronwang||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 2.1.4||Keywords:||100% CPU|
I have a kernel debug on Guest OS with WinDBG. When debugger has been connected. Process VirtualBox.exe in Host OS use 100% CPU.When I break Guest OS by debugger. It still use 100% CPU.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Summary changed from Virtualbox.exe use 100% CPU when debug VM with WinDBG. to Virtualbox.exe use 100% CPU when debug VM with WinDBG. -> fixed in SVN
comment:11 Changed 8 years ago by sandervl73
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.