Ticket #1515 (closed defect: obsolete)
desktop background not cleared in seamless mode when using Compiz
|Reported by:||rafael.chang||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by aeichner) (diff)
Host OS: Fedora Core 8.
Guest OS: WindowsXP.
When using Virtualbox in seamless mode with Compiz enabled, windowXP desktop backgroup corrupts Fedora Core 8 desktop background.
- Enable Compiz on Fedora Core 8.
- Launch VirtualBox with Windows XP in seamless mode.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Minimize IE, then maximize IE several times.
- Fedora's background will get corrupted with WindowsXP background.
- Component changed from other to GUI
- Description modified (diff)
- Host type changed from other to Linux
- Component changed from GUI to GUI/compiz