Ticket #1500 (closed defect: fixed)
Trying to start a saved vm with old version of the kernel module breaks it when next time starting with right version
|Reported by:||betelgeuse||Owned by:|
Using VirtualBox 1.6.0 on a Linux host.
Steps to reproduce:
- Accidentally boot into an old kernel with vboxdrv-1.5.7
- Try to restore a saved Vista VM
- Get a screen about the driver being too old
- Boo into the normal kernel
- Try to start the saved vm
Get a dialog saying Spawning session... and it's stuck at 0%
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.