Ticket #1448 (closed defect: fixed)
Seamless: menu outside normal application window not visible -> fixed in 3.0.6
|Reported by:||nielsslot||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 1.6.0||Keywords:||seamless mode linux guest|
With a Windows Vista host running the latest Kubuntu (Hardy) in seamless mode the right click menu from the KDE panel is not completely visible. The menu is only drawn on top of the panel. The part of the menu that should normally appear above the desktop (or any other running application) is not visible.
Using the menubar on another application, like Konsole, can also result in the menu not being displayed correctly. It disappears when it should be drawn outside the application window rectangle.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Virtualbox 1.6 on a Windows Vista host
- Install Kubuntu Hardy 8.04 in a virtual machine
- Install Guest additions
- Go to seamless mode
- Right click on the KDE panel (task bar)
- Host type changed from other to Windows
- Summary changed from Linux guest in seamless mode, menu outside normal application window not visible to Seamless: menu outside normal application window not visible