Ticket #1174 (closed defect: obsolete)
Virtual Box Crashes when profiling Linux guest (recompiler: Trying to execute code with memory type)
|Reported by:||joubertdj||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
It might be me, but every time I want to run a kernel profile, my Virtual-Box crashes completely...
My Operating System for Host is Vista Business Edition. My laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens V3525:
- 1GB DDR2 - RAM
- Intel Core Duo T2350
- Intel 945 Express Chipset
And the guest is well ... Ubuntu Desktop 7.10 ... I have installed the Kernel Module for VirtualBox ...
Vista's reason for the crash:
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: VirtualBox.exe Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 477605d7 Fault Module Name: VBoxREM.dll Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4776040a Exception Code: 80000003 Exception Offset: 000058e7 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.6 Locale ID: 7177 Additional Information 1: ee98 Additional Information 2: 46fb97020e99fd54128545b4df82441f Additional Information 3: ee9e Additional Information 4: b93c1e2afffd48c9c948a7a32f1ebf49
Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409
Atatched is two logs!
- Host type changed from other to Windows
- Guest type changed from other to Linux
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.5.4 to VirtualBox 2.1.2
- Summary changed from Virtual Box Crashes when profiling Linux guest to Virtual Box Crashes when profiling Linux guest (recompiler: Trying to execute code with memory type)