Ticket #10532 (closed defect: fixed)
Incorrect order of task switching
|Reported by:||DJ PhoeniX||Owned by:|
In Intel specifications (7.3), we can see:
- Saves the state of the current (old) task in the current task’s TSS.
- Loads the task register with the segment selector and descriptor for the new
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 2 years ago by DJ PhoeniX
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.