[vbox-dev] I have a server farm for VirtualBox Regression Testing (RT)

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:04:59 GMT 2023

Hi All,

I own a server farm, and I can deploy VirtualBox Regression Testing (RT),
if you can make this part open-source. We speak about ~3000 CPU cores that
are sitting idle. About 90 servers. Mostly Intel Xeon, and a few AMD
systems too. All are equipped with SSDs, and at least 64 GB of RAM. All are
running Debian Linux as host OS.

This could significantly improve VirtualBox regression testing and test
coverage, and reduce amount of regressions in this complex masterpiece and
marvel of technology.

I won't have time to write new test modules, but I will have time to
maintain hardware and software, collect results and analyze them.

Best wishes,
-Technologov.
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"