[vbox-dev] Virtualbox 7.0.4 fails to build when the liblzf library is provided by system

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Jan 16 09:44:10 GMT 2023

Hi John,

I'll also have a peek at this, thanks for letting us know.

--
Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

Oracle Global Services Germany GmbH
Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 246209
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Herrmann

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
<http://www.oracle.com/commitment%3e>; Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment