[vbox-dev] Cannot compile guest additions

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Sat Dec 26 21:39:44 GMT 2020

I looked. I understand the kernel numbering structure has changed some,
but still, 5.4.80 vs 5.10? I'm not running a 5.10 kernel, but 5.4.80.
And that particular issue seems to address a DIFFERENT missing symbol.
So unless I'm completely misunderstanding something (entirely possible)
then that issue is only tangentially related to mine. I suppose I can
attach the info to that issue and ask for help there.

--
Dan Egli
 From my Test Server