[vbox-dev] Problem building VirtualBox on Fedora 29

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri Nov 16 15:26:23 GMT 2018

Thanks.  Wouldn't that suppress building debug packages altogether
though?  That is not what we want.

(On that subject, to anyone reading - we do not provide a server with
debug packages for various technical reasons, but we can provide them
individually to anyone who might need them for debugging something.)

Regards
Michael