[vbox-dev] Seamless mode is broken on 5.2.x (X11 guest on X11 host)

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Jan 17 06:51:17 GMT 2018

Hello Hans,

Thanks for the feedback!  We think we have found the breaking change and
hope to fix it soon.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697