[vbox-dev] Request for translating strings

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:56:19 GMT 2018

> On 21/Δεκ/2017, at 21:55, Vadim <vadim_kalmakov at mail.ru> wrote:
>
> Hello Virtualbox developers!
> There are two untranslated strings left "Installing extension pack" and
> "Uninstalling extension pack" (screenshots are attached).
> Could you translate them or just make them translatable?
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Vadim

Vadim,

For errors/corrections to the translation, you should be going to https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/4503 and leave a comment there. The translator for the Russian part should get a notification about it.

But in this case I believe that the string has not been set as "localized"/"localizable", and that will require the attention of the GUI team...

Socratis