[vbox-dev] Support of Windows XP

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 21:32:09 GMT 2018

Personally I like Windows XP a lot,  and use on some of my old computers on
a rare occasion, because it's the easiest OS to use by far.

I also use Windows XP intensively as a guest OS on VirtualBox, both for
work and play.

 (but XP is becoming less useful as of late for a primary workstation,
because of lack of Dropbox and Chrome browser support. Support for those
was ended around 2016.)

As for meltdown it doesn't matter for the PC. (it may matter for Servers)

About user manual: Oracle claims that they cannot promise future support
for Windows XP, therefore it was removed from the documentation in v5.0.
(official support was up to v4.3)

-Alexey. Eromenko "Technologov"